Written on: 26/02/2019
Hashnest users! 📣📣📣📣📣📣
For those who have not redeemed their L3+ or S9 hashrates into miners, here’s your last chance to do so. We are reopening our miner redemption until 5 March 2019, 2355 HR（GMT+8）.
Please submit your redemption order here:
1. When you place a redemption order, you will see the corresponding fees, including the handling fee and shipping cost.
2. Users are to confirm whether their country or region supports the import of second-hand mining machines or not, if their receiving address is outside mainland China;
Users MUST clear customs and pay for any incurring costs by themselves. We will not accept any return order, and hence no reshipping.
3. Handling fee and shipping cost will be automatically deducted from your Hashnest BTC wallet after you have submitted the redemption order. If your wallet balance is insufficient, please top up before placing the order.
4. The miners will be cleaned and packed to ensure that the mining machine can run before shipping to you. However, as these miners are second-hand and have been put to miner for a long time, Hashnest cannot guarantee its quality or its remaining lifespan.
5. Power supply is not included.
6. Please provide your receiving address in details when you submit the order. Overseas shipping address must include a zip code; contact phone number must include the country/area code.
7. Failure to submit and complete the redemption order before 1 March 2019, 2355 HOUR ⏰ will be deemed as you have given up on redeeming your hashrates, eligible or not. Hashnest will not compensate for this.
Please contact us here: https://support.hashnest.com/hc/en-us/requests/new if you have further questions.